Starbucks is giving its customers an exciting opportunity to win a surprise gift in the www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com customer voice survey. The survey allows customers to receive Starbucks Coupons on completion as well as an opportunity to voice their ideas and suggestions on how to improve their service to the public. The MyStarBucksVisit.com survey also gives customers a chance to win a surprise gift.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Why Starbucks Customer Satisfaction Survey
Starbucks customer voice survey gives every customer with a golden opportunity. From complaints to suggestions, customers can share any sort of feedback by participating in the Starbucks survey located at www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com. This survey creates a genuine connection between the company and customers, both parties get to communicate with each other. Starbucks deeply cares about customer feedback as it helps them to identify your expectations and demands. The company analyzes your feedback to point out the things that need improvement and services that you’ll like to see. As a customer, you get to speak and share your honest feedback with the company. Overall, Starbucks survey located at www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com gives every customer a chance to help the company furnish the experience as per their demands.
How To Win a Surprise Gift In Starbucks Survey – www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com
- Participants of the Starbucks customer voice survey located at www.MyStarbucksVisit.com must be 18 years of age or over at the time of entry.
- People taking part in the www.MyStatybucksVist-my.com customer survey must be legal residents of the United State, Puerto Rico or District of Columbia.
- Customers participating in the Starbucks survey must have a recent sales receipt of Starbucks to enter the required information like Email Address, Name, Address, Customer Code, etc.
- Make sure that you can easily recall your last experience at Starbucks for answering the survey questions.
- Customers taking part in the www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com survey must have a basic understanding of the English language to answer the survey questions.
- Note that people taking part in the survey must be willing to enter the valid information.
- A few minutes to complete the Starbucks survey.
- Participants of the Starbucks survey located at www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com must have access to mobile, smartphone, laptop or pc with a reliable internet connection.
- Make sure that you take part in the Starbucks survey before the between the sweepstakes period.
- It’s required that you have a Customer Code that would be located on your Starbucks sales receipt.
- Employees, affiliates, marketing agencies, sponsors and/or their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com survey.
- People living outside of the United States can’t take part in the Starbucks customer satisfaction survey.
- Starbucks customer survey located at www.MyStarbucksVisit.com is void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
- Make sure that you are taking this survey on behalf of someone else.
- You are not allowed to influence any person’s feedback as per your experience at Starbucks.
- Cheating will not be tolerated.
- You are advised to share honest feedback as per your experience at Starbucks. Cut out any sort of bias or prejudice.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Visit the Starbucks customer survey that would be located at www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com.
- You’ll be welcomed and appreciated to take part in the Starbucks customer satisfaction survey.
- Now grab your Starbucks sales receipt to enter the required information.
- Locate the Customer Code on your sales receipt of Starbucks.
- Enter the Code and click on the “Enter” button to get going with the survey.
- You’ll be presented with different questions that will revolve around your visit to Starbucks.
- Answer every question as per your experience at Starbucks.
- Share your overall experience and provide suggestions or opinions.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information for further inquiry in the future.
Resources & Links
- www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com survey assistance link
- Starbucks guest survey
Starbucks wants to know your honest thoughts about your recent visit. As an appreciation for taking the time to share your feedback, every participant will get a surprise gift from Starbucks. Check out more surveys like www.MyStarbucksVisit.com below.
- Panda Express Survey – Win Gift
- TellTJ.com Survey – Win Free Food
- TellMimi.com Survey – Win Free Muffins
Starbucks is the world’s most well-known coffee chain with over 23,000 stores in 65 countries and still growing. Starbucks sells million upon million cups of coffee to its customers around the world 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. With such a massive customer base Starbucks assures their customers that it is them that they wish to please and they will listen to whatever advice or feedback their customers can give them. On completion of the survey, customers receive a Starbucks Coupon and a chance to enter the sweepstakes to win a surprise gift.
The first every Starbucks coffee shop opened in Seattle, Washington, on March 31, 1971. The three founders of Starbucks met each other while they were graduating at the University of San Francisco. Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegel, and Gordon Bowker were keen to sell high-quality coffee beans and equipment. The idea of this business came into their minds after they met the coffee roasting business tycoon Alfred Peet. He taught them the art and style of roasting beans. A friend of Gordon Bowker and advertising agency partner named Terry Heckler thought that words that begin with “st” sounded powerful. The founders started to search a name for the business that starts with “st” and they landed on “Starbo” that was derived from a mining town in the Cascade Range. Shortly after that, they decided the final name that we now know as “Starbucks”. It was the name of chief mate in the book Moby-Dick. Although the named was connected with anything, Bowker said that it sounded meaningfully related to their business.
Customers who enjoy a steaming hot cup of Starbucks coffee and wish to let Starbucks know how much they enjoy it can take part in the www.MyStarbucksVisit-my.com customer voice survey and on completion, you’ll win a surprise gift.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!