In an attempt to get you to garner support from their customers and understand their likes and dislikes, Noodles & Company is offering a guest satisfaction survey over at tellnoodles.com. All you need to do is offer your opinion on how Noodles & Company can improve their product and services and serve you better, and in return, you can stand a chance to win exciting rewards in the form of free food coupons that can be utilized once you’ve entered the TellNoodles survey.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Want to find out how you can get your hands on some delicious FREE food coupons from Noodles & Company by simply signing up for the guest satisfaction survey at www.tellnoodles.com? All you need to do is follow the simplified instructions down below and you’ll be well on your way to becoming a lucky winner.
Why The Noodles & Company Customer Satisfaction Survey
As the brand has evolved over the past couple of decades, Noodles & Company has strived to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction across the country. In order to make sure that the restaurant is not only capable of garnering more patrons but also keep the existing ones happy and satisfied, understanding the customer experience is essential. This is the very reason the TellNoodles survey is being conducted in the first place, as it grants the brand an opportunity to listen in to the users directly.
What could be a better way to offer an improved dining experience to the customers than learning about their preferences directly from them? Thus, Noodles & Company conducts a year-round guest satisfaction survey over at tellnoodles.com in order to not only provide the customers a platform to share their experiences but also be rewarded in return with free food vouchers and even cash cards for doing so. After completing the TellNoodles survey, you as a customer of Noodles & Company are granted an opportunity to participate in the monthly sweepstakes.
How to WIN Food Coupons in Noodles & Company Survey – www.TellNoodles.com
Here’s everything you will need to successfully complete the Noodles & Company guest satisfaction survey and stand a chance to win free appetizers, food coupons, and more through the monthly sweepstakes entry:
- You will need a recent receipt or survey invitation from Noodles & Company to enter the required 20-digit code on the official website.
- Must have access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to participate in the website survey.
- Participant must be a legal resident of the United States or U.S. Territories.
- You must be over 18 years of age in order to take part in the Noodles & Company guest satisfaction survey.
- You must be able to understand English in order to participate in the TellNoodles survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage Noodles & Company survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Participants under the age of 18 years are restricted entry from the TellNoodles customer satisfaction survey.
- This survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- False feedback mixed with partiality and prejudice, if noted would be terminated.
- Employees of Noodles & Company, their family members, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies can’t participate in this customer satisfaction survey.
- Purchasing products from Noodles & Company do not increase your chances of winning the prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Before starting the Noodles & Company customer satisfaction survey, ensure that you offer your honest feedback. Keep aside any form of partiality or prejudice before taking TellNoodles survey.
- Visit tellnoodles.comfrom your computer or directly from your smartphone itself.
- On the welcome screen of Noodles & Company guest satisfaction survey, you’ll be greeted with instructions, links, and appreciation related to the survey.
- Grab your Noodles & Company order receipt to enter the required information.
- Enter the 20-digit Survey Code that would be located in the center of your Noodles & Company order receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey and provide the required personal information.
- Make sure to fill every single field to increase your chances of winning the Noodles & Company guest satisfaction survey prize.
- The receipt order is valid for 3 days from the date of your visit to any of the Noodles & Company restaurants.
- The validation code is valid only for 30 days.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the TellNoodles survey website:
Terms of Service for the TellNoodles survey:
Since the biggest brands in the food industry are always squabbling to pander to the customer base, it is no surprise that there are hundreds of different surveys and giveaways conducted all year round. If you found the TellNoodles survey to be worth the few minutes you put into it, then the exciting promotions and free goodies offered through surveys are right up your alley:
- Boston Pizza Survey – Win a $200 Gift Card
- Zizzi Italian Survey – Win a Cash Prize of $1000
- Fresco Y Mas Survey – Win a $100 Store Gift
About Noodles & Company
Noodles & Company was founded all the way back in 1995 by Pepsi’s marketing executive after he realized that there were not enough restaurants that served good noodles. After investing $72,000 of their own and crowdfunding around $200,000 from friends and family, Aaron Kennedy opened the first Noodles & Company in Denver, Colorado. Serving a wide range of noodles dishes everything from noodles and all kinds of pasta along with soups and salads on the side as well, Noodles & Company has become a nationwide sensation.
Despite maintaining a friendly and enjoyable in-dining experience, a quarter of all revenue pooled in the Noodles & Company is from takeout orders. While the brand has been closing operations in certain areas such as Austin, Texas, the popularity of Noodles & Company continues to grow in metropolitan regions. Jumping in worth from $300,000 back in 1996, to a whopping $300,000 million after going public in 2013 has helped the brand shift gears and offer premium products and services across 39 States and 510 different locations.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!
Once you’ve successfully entered the Noodles & Company guest satisfaction survey, you’re officially eligible to win a free appetizer with your order of at least one entrée, you do meet the eligibility criteria on www.tellnoodles.com. The promotional offer by Noodles & Company is ongoing with rewards offered to customers, so you can jump in and participate in the TellNoodles survey right now. The survey should take only a few minutes to complete with simple questions that you need to answer as you describe your recent experience at any of the Noodles & Company restaurants.