Pizza Hut is inviting customers to give their valued and candid feedback on the www.TellPizzaHut.com contest and customer satisfaction survey. The survey is being hosted by Pizza Hut the world’s most loved fast food pizza chain store with thousands of stores worldwide, serving millions of slices of pizza 24 hours a day. Take the TellPizzaHut.com Survey and as an appreciation, every participant will get a chance to win $1,000 daily. Win-win scenario, isn’t it?
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
It’s never been so easy to share your thoughts with a company but Pizza Hut has made it possible through their customer satisfaction survey program. Pizza Hut is calling customers from all over the world to share their recent dining experience with them so they can serve better in the future. It’s your chance to connect with the company and play your role in helping them make your dining experience worth remembering.
Why the Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey
Purpose of conducting the TellPizzaHut.com customer satisfaction survey is to record the customer’s dining experience at their favorite pizza chain. Pizza Hut is well known to serve every customer with utmost respect that’s why they want to hear from every single one of you. Your honest thoughts, suggestions, comments help them to identify the odds and improve your dining experience.
You might be thinking that why it’s necessary to take part in the survey, right? Well, a customer satisfaction survey creates a link between the company and the consumers where both can hear and have their say. A whole new tunnel of connection is unlocked between the company and customers which creates a tight bond for the better good of everyone. Furthermore, this link provides a clear path for customers to share what they like or dislike about the company. Through a set of customer responses, the company gets its performance report.
Pizza Hut cares about every single customer’s feedback that is why they have hosted the TellPizzaHut.com customer satisfaction survey. Every single customer contributes to the company by different means so it is important to record everyone’s experience. Pizza Hut has set up this survey in a way that anyone can take this and help the company to be better than yesterday. Customer satisfaction survey is the best way to take customers feedback to analyze and tweak the company accordingly to what has been collected. It helps the company to maintain a strong grip in the market by fulfilling customer’s demands and get more loyal consumers from around the world. TellPizzaHut.com Survey is based on questions according to your experience that one have to answer in order to record their precious feedback.
How to WIN $1,000 Daily in Pizza Hut Customer Survey – www.TellPizzaHut.com
- You must have a recent receipt or survey invitation of TellPizzaHut.com Survey.
- Participants must have a good understanding of English or Spanish to take this survey.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Participants from Korea must be over 20 years old.
- Participants of the TellPizzaHut.com Survey must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone with a reliable internet connection.
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Denmark or Korea to take this survey.
- Winners can’t transfer the prize to anyone.
- You are not eligible to take the TellPizzaHut Survey if, during the Daily Sweepstakes Period you are (or you live with) or your immediate family member is an employee, representative, or agent of the Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, licensees or affiliates.
- Pizza Hut Survey is void where restricted or prohibited by the law.
- Each unique survey can’t be used more than once per day.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Visit the TellPizzaHut.com Survey link located at www.TellPizzaHut.com.
- Select the preferred language on the welcome screen of Pizza Hut survey from English or Spanish.
- Enter the Survey Code that would be located on the bottom side of your Pizza Hut sales receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Answer the survey questions as per your experience at Pizza Hut.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information for the lucky draw.
- Double check everything before submitting your precious feedback.
Resources & Links
Liked participating in the TellPizzaHut.com Survey? Well, there are a lot of surveys that allow the customers to share their feedback in exchange of surprise gifts. Check out our top recommendations related to the Pizza Hut survey.
- Bojangles’ Survey – Win Food Coupons
- Taco Bueno Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
- Taco Bell Survey – Win $500
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut is one of the most easily recognized fast food chains in the world. Serving a fantastic variety of pizzas, garlic breads, salads, pastas, drinks and desserts you are sure to satisfy your hunger at Pizza Hut. To keep on top of the market Pizza Hut needs to know what their customers think which is why they are hosting the tellpizzahut.com survey with the added incentive to win $1,000 each month. Did you enjoy your pizza? Was it served hot and fresh? Were the staff friendly and helpful? Let Pizza Hut survey know what you think.
It all began when two brothers Dan and Frank Carney who studied at Wichita State University founded Pizza Hut in June 1958 in Wichita, Kansas. Who would have known that this decision would be to change the lives of Dan and Frank and turn them into legends? It’s all about taking the risks at the right time and believing in your will and gut feeling. Years passed and success ratio gained uniformly to take this company into the leaderboards of the food chain in the United States. In November 1977, PepsiCo acquired Pizza Hut from Dan and Frank to take this brand to all new heights of popularity and success.
After losing customers and worth from 2011-13, the company announced a rebrand on November 19, 2014, to increase sales. The menu got expanded and various items like crust flavors and new pizzas were added. Similarly, staff uniform was also changed. The change brings in what was expected and the company started to gain more popularity everywhere and things went back to good ways.
It was all good until 2015 when Pizza Hut got closed. The oldest continuously operating Pizza Hut branch was in Manhattan, Kansas that didn’t get abandoned. All other branches were closed due to some reasons but got up and running in some time. Pizza Hut isn’t just a one country brand as its spread worldwide including America, India, Pakistan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Finland, Spain, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Brazil, Japan, China, Hong Kong and you name the countries. Note that Pizza Hut was the first ever American franchises to open in Iraq.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!
Participate in the Pizza Hut survey to share your honest feedback and help them serve better in the future. Every customer participating in the TellPizzaHut.com Survey will get a chance to win $1,000 daily. So, what’s stopping you? Take the survey and share your experience with us down below in the comment section.