You can now participate in the TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey that is being hosted online by Taco Bell over at www.tellthebell.com website. In exchange for a few minutes of your valuable time and candid feedback, you get a chance to participate in the Taco Bell sweepstakes contest and grab a chance to WIN a $500 cash prize.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Taco Bell is asking customers to give their valuable feedback in the feedback survey by taking an online approach. On completion of the Taco Bell survey, customers are given the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes contest, which is held each month, so you can come back every month to test your luck in the contest. The responses to the questions in the online feedback survey are used to determine where Taco Bell can make improvements in their customer service, food, and venue standards. The TellTacoBell.com customer satisfaction survey by Taco Bell aims to create a connection between the customers and the company so that the factor of miscommunication could be removed entirely.
Why the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Being one of the most commercially recognized brands in the foodservice industry today, Taco Bell has taken the crown among the top Mexican food chains in the United States and across the globe. Reaching this position has taken decades of hard world, viral marketing strategies, and always listening to customers through surveys. The sole purpose of any survey is to create a bridge between the company and the customers so that a two-connection communication is maintained. Although many companies don’t conduct a survey to check customer satisfaction, Taco Bell cares about every single customer’s feedback. Taco Bell wants to keep updating themselves so that every consumer can turn into a loyal customer, which in turn helps drive up the revenues.
This survey conducted by Taco Bell shows that this company isn’t just operating another food chain business and actually cares about what the customers think about the products and services offered. Surveys are all about gaining customer’s feedback so that the company could evolve into a better version of itself. Customer’s feedback is essential as the whole business rotates around the consumer’s satisfaction. If the customer isn’t satisfied with the company’s service and stuff it can be a low blow to its stats and figures. Here at Taco Bell, every single customer is treated is a family member that is why your feedback is important for the company to grow healthy for providing you an unforgettable experience.
How to WIN $500 in the TellTheBell Survey – www.TellTheBell.com
If you are among the Taco Bell fanatics who love the delicious Mexican-American food served by the brand and want to try your luck at a chance to WIN the $500 cash prize, here’s what you need to do to enter the customer satisfaction survey right now:
- Must have access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to participate in the website Taco Bell
- Participant in the Taco Bell survey must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must be over 18 years of age to take part in the Sheetz customer satisfaction survey.
- You must be able to read and write English or Spanish to enter the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage the Taco Bell survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Participants under the age of 18 years are restricted entry from the TellTheBell.com customer satisfaction survey.
- This Taco Bell survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia.
- Unfair feedback in the Taco Bell survey mixed with partiality and false information, if noted would be terminated.
- Employees of Taco Bell, their family members, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies can’t participate in this customer satisfaction survey.
- Purchasing more products from Taco Bell do not increase your chances of winning the prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before starting the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey, make sure that you offer your honest feedback about the brand.
- Visit tellthebell.com from your computer or from your smartphone itself.
- On the welcome screen of TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey, you’ll be greeted with instructions, links, and related information.
- Choose whether you would like to take the Taco Bell survey in English or in the Spanish language.
- Enter the 16-Digit Invitation Code which you have printed on the order receipt.
- Answer the questions asked in the Taco Bell survey and provide the required personal information.
- Make sure to fill every single field to increase your chances of winning the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
- Answer all of the questions asked in the Taco Bell survey unbiasedly on a scale of 0 to 10 and proceed.
- At the end of the Taco Bell survey, you will be asked whether you would like to participate in the Sheetz $500 giveaway.
- Select “Yes” and provide your personal details and contact information which will be used to approach you if you win.
Resources & Links
If you found the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey to be worth your time, then there are several other exciting giveaways and promotional prizes just waiting to be yours in the following online feedback surveys:
- Paul Restaurant Survey – Win a Cash Prize Daily
- Ray’s Constant Survey – Win a $250 Gift Card
- Texas Chicken & Burgers Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is a world-famous Mexican fast-food chain serving delicious Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas as well as sides and beverages. Providing customers, the option to take out, eat in or drive-thru customers can grab their favorite meal or snack on the go. What began as a small chain of restaurants by Glen Bell more than 50 years ago has now grown to more than 6,500 outlets worldwide.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!
Participate in the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey over at tellthebell.com, where the brand is giving you a platform to speak up. If you are planning to participate in the Taco Bell survey and grab the opportunity to WIN $500 but need assistance, just ask for it in the comments.